Aspirants of IIT JEE goes through different level of pressure or anxiety at times. This often happens when students want to concentrate fully on their preparation but are unable to do so due lack of proper JEE mentorship.
With Exprto you can get IIT tips by toppers that will solve everyday problems which aspirants face while preparing for their exams. They all can vanish now by following JEE topper's tips.
Coming to how better you can concentrate on your preparations, start with a schedule planner, and set a goal along with the deadline to keep a track of your everyday preparation. You need to be highly focused while studying.
What are some ways of concentrating better for JEE preparation?
1. Stay determined while studying
Everyone knows how determined and focus an aspirant has to be while preparing for exams. It's nothing but your willpower that helps you to stay determined during this time.
2. Don't get distracted by Social Media
Social media not only has pros but has cons too and one of the major disadvantages is that one can easily get distracted by it. So try to avoid social media as much as possible.
3. Give yourself some break and stay hydrated
Our body needs some rest too. One cannot study the whole day and then sleep and repeat. Take a short break go for a walk keep yourself hydrated as it anyway helps in memorizing things better.
4. Prepare with others
Since the beginning of school life, it is believed group studies are effective. Similarly for IIT preparation too consider the group study as it will help you to see where you are standing right now. Exprto too helps and lets you connect with groups of such aspirants whom you can refer to at http://www.exprto.com.
5. Be optimistic and motivated
Be optimistic that you will pass the phase and that your hard work will bring great results too. Also, keep yourself motivated as this will help you concentrate better on thinking of good in your subconscious mind.
You can of course score good marks on JEE exams even after studying for a month and having zero preparation. Start with clearing your basic terms. Here are some expert tips from EXPRTO. You can also get personal guidance here.
Mostly one needs to spend 6 hours in that case. You can start by writing down chapters that have more weight and needs less effort. Go through the recorded lectures from youtube and write notes of them.
Try to do at least 200 questions from each chapter. Give importance to the topic which you find easy and think is important for exams. Lastly, in the last 20 days revise according to the previous year's question papers to understand the pattern better.
How Exprto can help you in your journey?
The platform of Exprto shares the secret of success to crack IIT- JEE and is there to help aspiring students at any time. You will get Toppers to mentor you who are trained to give personalized guidance. Remember the guidance is also actionable and practical focused on your exact situation, mindset, strengths, and areas of improvement.
The platform is open to those students who want to achieve a good rank in exams like IIT-JEE, and NEET.
How does direct motivation from this platform benefit you?
- Rank boosting techniques that Exprto offers its students-
- One-on-one mentorship- On-demand 24*7 doubt clearing session is available
- Paper attempting techniques- A video session on attempting paper techniques is also available
- Smart study techniques- With smart study techniques one gets a progress report of what one is learning in the program
- Motivation Techniques- With the help of mentors you always get the motivation to carry on your preparation
- Quick Revision shortcuts- Starting mock test to quick revision shortcuts you get it all
- Important topics to cover- Provides online Resources/Books and any other doubts, or queries.
So how does it works?
- Register/log in Fill in your details and select a Ranker of your choice.
- SCHEDULE A CALL- Select a time slot and book a call with your chosen Ranker.
- MAKE A PAYMENT- Choose a payment method & click Pay Now
- WAIT FOR CALL- You will receive a call back from the ranker at the selected date and time
IIT-JEE preparations are an ordeal, to say the least. You need access to things like JEE exam preparation tips by toppers to boost your strategy. Exprto is the solution to all your problems in this respect. Subscribe to Exprto’s mentorship programs today and keep yourself ahead of the crowd!
Read our trending blogs: